Création d'un compte utilisateur Brane🔗
In Brane, only registered users can perform actions in a Galaxy, by using the modular resources available through our service. So the first step to use Brane.cloud is to create a User Account. This account can either be:
- nominative (like firstname.lastname@example.org),
- or functional (like email@example.com, when talking about a team, or even firstname.lastname@example.org, if it's an API's account).
But in either case, the process to create your User Account is the same, and you'll have access to the same functionnalities.
1. Click "Register" on Brane.cloud🔗
On the home page of https://brane.cloud/en/, you'll find the "REGISTER" button on the right top of your page.
2. Complete the Brane Account form🔗
Complete all the information and wait for confirmation from our team about the creation of your Brane Account.
3. Wait for the confirmation email🔗
After submitting the form, you'll have to wait for the confirmation email that will allow you to finalyze the creation of your account.
4. Confirm the creation of your account🔗
Just click on the button or follow the link to complete the creation of your User Account,
You'll then be redirected to the "Join / Create your Galaxy" page. Check the "Creation of my first Galaxy" section to continue the process.